Receive timely detailed information regarding plugin session activities. Obtain a
customer_account_token for future use in process payment funding requests. Only subscribe to events of interest for your program.
Ingo Money will post updates to the processing for events that take place during customer SDK interactions or after the initial API call and response. Ingo Money will send updates back to your designated webhook URL on any status change regarding the funding event. The posting data will be in either XML or JSON.
- Recipient Verification - Account Verification - Account Tokenization - Payment Returns - Session Events
You will need to create and register your webhook URL to receive webhook updates. The URL endpoint you create to receive webhook requests must be configured to support HTTPS using TLS1.2 or higher.
TLS 1.3 (suites in server-preferred order)
- TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0x1302) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 256
- TLS_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0x1303) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 256
- TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x1301) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 128
TLS 1.2 (suites in server-preferred order)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0xc030) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 256
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0xcca8) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 256
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02f) ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS 128